Gorilla Trekking Uganda Price, cost for Bwindi & Mgahinga tracking permit
Wondering how much a Uganda gorilla trekking permit costs? Gorilla trekking Uganda price is USD 700 for foreign non residents, USD 600 for foreign residents and 250,000 UGX for East Africa citizens. The price for a gorilla trekking permit in Uganda is for each individual per trek. The only way to have your permit well booked is to start planning early and work with a high-quality gorilla safari company.
Persons above 15 years of age are eligible to purchase a gorilla permit in Uganda for the only chance of seeing Mountain Gorillas in their natural habitat. Gorilla safaris in Uganda are a wonderful opportunity to see these majestic creatures in their own environments. And the trekking or else hiking experience does not stop at seeing gorillas either.
By taking a longer Uganda safari or combining several short trips, you can see many of the other wildlife that appreciates Uganda as their home. To make the most out of your gorilla trek Uganda, you must be organized and ensure you know exactly what costs you will encounter for the whole trip by requesting for a quote from the gorilla tour operator.
Best Way to Plan for Uganda Gorilla Safaris
Great preparation is key for any good safari, therefore, to make sure you have your gorilla safari right, here are tips on how best you can plan prior your gorilla safari in Uganda;
- Start preparing for your trip well in advance, choose the best time to go and make early payment for prior booking. Gorilla permits in Uganda are cheaper compared to those of Rwanda and therefore are highly demanded for and could easily get finished before you purchase one.
- When you receive your quote, check properly what exactly is included in the gorilla trekking Uganda price. Make sure you are aware of the exclusions and prepare some cash for extra purchases especially drinks and any other desired things like crafts.
- If you would love to spend more time with the gorillas, you will have to go for a gorilla habituation experience. Habituation costs $ 1500 per person per trek.
- Ensure your passport is up to date. In case you need to apply for a new passport do this early. Also ensure you purchase your visa to Uganda early just to avoid last minute changes that will affect your Uganda gorilla safari trek.
- At least weeks before coming to Uganda for a gorilla safari, check with your doctor about vaccinations. Yellow fever vaccination is one of the vaccinations you need before you travel to Uganda? Remember there are often long waits and costs involved here as well therefore checking early makes planning easy.
- Check whether you have the right clothing for gorilla trekking hikes in Uganda. If you have the suitable clothing than you are ready to go. Some of the right clothing for trekking includes long sleeved shirts and long trousers, garden gloves and comfortable hiking boots. If you have no appropriate trekking clothing yet, then you can purchase some before the trek. Remember to keep comfortable.
Wild Jungle Trails Safaris Gorilla Trekking tours in Uganda
For many people, trekking to see the gorillas of Uganda is a once in a life time opportunity and at Wild Jungle Trails Safaris, we want you to make the most of that experience. Our gorilla trail safaris and treks including the cost of your accommodation, meal plans, guides, transport and gorilla permits.
Our team is always here to help you with understanding the gorilla trekking Uganda price for Bwindi & Mgahinga and helping to find the right package for you. To see our most popular safaris, for Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and Mgahinga Gorilla National Park treks, check out our packages at https://www.gorillatrailsafaris.com or to speak to a member of our reservations team, call us on +256 414 663 115 or +256 777 690 798.