2 Days Murchison Falls Safari Wildlife Uganda
2 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari Uganda – Tour Overview
This 2 Days Murchison Falls safari Falls Uganda is a short Uganda safari to Murchison Falls National Park, the largest (3,840km2) safari park in Uganda within 3 days.
Murchison Falls National Park is home to several wildlife species including the “big four” wild game, about 451 bird species including the sought after shoebill stork, 76 mammal species and much more.
Murchison Falls National Park isn’t only a great Uganda wildlife tour or birding safari destination but the only place an African traveler can see the world’s most powerful waterfalls.
This short Uganda safaris tour in search of wildlife starts and ends in Kampala – Uganda’s capital. The 2 Days Uganda wildlife safari in Murchison Falls National Park constitutes a transfer to the park and an evening boat cruise. The next day, you undertake a morning game drive and later on return to Kampala.
2 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda – Tour Highlights
- Day 1: Pick up by your Wild Jungle Trails Uganda tour guide from Kampala for a drive to Murchison Falls National Park. Undertake an evening boat cruise in the park then spend the night at a booked accommodation facility. Distance 282km, drive time 4h 30min.
- Day 2: Have a morning game drive in the trails of Murchison Falls National Park and then return to Kampala.
2 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife safari Uganda- Detailed Itinerary:
Day 1: On the first day of your 2 Days Murchison Falls wildlife safari, in the morning as early as 6:00am your Wild Jungle Trails Uganda safari guide will pick you up from your place of residence in Kampala for the start of the trip. On your tour guides’ arrival you meet and greet then embark on the 282km drive to Murchison Falls National Park.
Lunch is taken en route to the park. On reaching the park, your guide takes you for a boat cruise to the bottom of the mighty Murchison Falls. The boat cruise takes cruises past numerous hippopotami down to the bottom of the mighty Murchison Falls giving very clear views of the falls and several aquatic as well as bird species.
Drive Time: 5-7 hours
Meal Plan: Lunch and Dinner
Accommodation options: Luxury: Paraa safari Lodge/ Baker’s Lodge, Midrange: Murchison River Lodge/ Fort Murchison Lodge, Budget: Red Chili Rest Camp/ Heritage safari Lodge
Day 2: By sunrise, your wildlife safari in Uganda guide will pick you up for a transfer to the park for a morning game drive. With beautiful sights of the morning sunrise, you head out for the game drive with your 2 days Murchison Falls Uganda safari guide lasting 2-4 hours. During the game drive, you have chances of seeing wildlife species like the Buffaloes, Elephants, Lions, Leopards and the Rothschild Giraffes (the highest population in the world). After the game drive, you are driven back to Kampala with lunch taken en route.
Meal Plan: Lunch
Drive Time: 6-7 hours
End of the 2 days Murchison Falls safari
- Murchison Falls National Park entry fees
- Boat cruise fees
- Bottled drinking water
- 4×4 safari vehicle
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver guide
- Accommodation and meals at Murchison Falls National Park
- International flight fares
- Accommodation outside Murchison Falls National Park
- Personal expenses on things like crafts, drinks, cigars, souvenirs
Other Ugandan Gorilla trekking safaris
* 9 Days Uganda Primates Safari
* 7 Days Queen Elizabeth & Murchison Falls Safari
* 4 Days Flying Safari Kidepo Valley National Park
* 3 Days Queen Elizabeth Safari